Thursday, December 25, 2014

Patriarchal Blessing

12 Nov 1995

Today I received my patriarchal blessing. As I walked into the room I was overcome with the spirit and felt an overwhelming desire to hug the Stake Patriarch. He truly is a man of God. He gave the blessing, spoke about my mission and my marriage, declared me of the loins of Ephraim, and sealed the blessing of coming forth in the First Resurrection clothed in glory upon my head. After the blessing he put his arm around me and squeezed my shoulder, and told me that very few have given him the impressions he felt from me. He said much was expected of me, and that I would have the opportunity to bless many lives, within and without the gospel. He told me I was born of goodly parents. How great is the glory and the spirit of God.

No comments:

Post a Comment