Monday, August 27, 2012

Postcard from Paris

 (Above) This is the French poster for the movie "Paranorman." The literal translation of the movie title in French is: "The Strange Power of Norman."


(Below) me in front of the Notre Dame cathedral in Paris:



 Notre Dame:


 Notre Dame:


Inside Notre Dame:

Stained glass window:

Statue of Joan of Arc:

We walked from Notre Dame to the Louvre and I took a picture of the streets in Europe. I'm pretty sure there isn't a single truck in the entire country of France:

Me standing in front of the river Seine:

A random tower I saw at the end of an alley:

Another picture of the street:

The Louvre:

Across the street from the Louvre:

A picture of the ceiling (inside the Louvre):

Another picture of the Louvre:

The Louvre courtyard:

Another view of the courtyard:

Inside the Louvre:

A painting on the ceiling of the Louvre:

The Mona Lisa:

A picture of me inside the Louvre (so I can prove I was there :) )

A painting that stood out to me:

An arch in the Louvre courtyard:

The gardens at the Louvre with the Eiffel tower in the background:

The Eiffel tower. It's HUGE:

Me in front of the Eiffel tower:

 Me on the first floor of the Eiffel tower:


The Seine and Paris (as seen from the Eiffel tower):

No comments:

Post a Comment